Love this recipe? Make a donation to support the continuation of yoga, health and wellness info here
Candice's Creamy Vanilla Brazil Nut Milk (Dairy Free!)
1 Cup Organic Brazil Nuts
3 Cups Spring Water
2-3 TBS Raw Honey
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract or Vanilla Bean Powder
1 Tsp Sea Salt
To make this creamy delight, you'll need a blender (preferably a high speed Vita-Mix or Nutri-Bullet), a large bowl, and a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. I like to use 1 gallon paint strainers as a substitute for store bought nut milk bags. They're about a third of the price and easy to find at paint stores or home improvement stores.
1. Place brazil nuts in blender.
2. Add Spring Water.
3. Blend on HIGH for 1-3 minutes. This is a great opportunity to put your prayers, LOVE and intention into your concoction. :)
4. Strain mixture through the nut milk bag and into the bowl. Be sure to squeeze out all of the water from the pulp. If desired, the pulp can be saved and used to create desserts or added to sauces. Rinse out blender.
5. Pour mixture back into blender and add honey, vanilla and sea salt to taste.
6. ENJOY straight or in tea, coffee, smoothies, or even as a scrumptious ice cream base.
**Brazil Nut Milk will keep fresh in the fridge for 2-3 days.**